Monday, February 15, 2010

For the Love of Teeth!

In general, throughout our lives, we go through a lot of toothbrushes.  Lately, I've been thinking about how to make this part of our hygiene a little more eco-friendly.  Everytime I brush my teeth or help my girls do their's, I think, "I need to find better toothbrushes that won't be super expensive and are good for our earth." And then I promptly forget until the next brushing of the pearly whites.

This weekend, we took a trip out to Trader Joe's.  While walking down one of the aisles, my little Morgi found a whole section of toothbrushes. Being the lover of teeth brushing that she is, she asked if she could have one. I read it over and checked the price ($2.99-not too bad) and put four in the cart.

The toothbrushes are by Preserve Products. I haven't researched any other eco-friendly brushes at this point to compare them, but these totally fit the bill.  Conveniently priced, locally located and 100% good-for-the-environment.
       *100% recycled handles made from yogurt cups!
       *BPA free!
       *Made in the USA!
       *100% recycleable when sent back to Preserve!
       *Fun colors!
       *Comes in a wood-based plastic traveling case!
See how exciting brushing your teeth
with an eco-friendly brush can be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment