Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Morgan!

This one is dedicated to my newly turned 3 year old.  It took three years of trying, 4 too many losses, a high risk pregnancy and a speedy week early delivery. She is my miracle. She is the child I never thought I'd have and the sister my firstborn spent three years praying for.

So Happy Birthday Morgan! Thank you for blessing my life each and every minute. 
You truly are our sunshine!

You & I minutes after you were born. You still owe me that orange popsicle!
Meeting your sister and now constant companion for the first time.
You on your 3rd birthday! What a great day we had!
Lunch & ice cream!
Picking out a toy!
And finally getting sis from school! (morgan "only I couldn't stay up for the car ride home and yes, I normally ride in a carseat, but wanted to snug, so mom let me ride in the booster seat" - which you can see why 3yo's shouldn't ride in booster seats!)
So here's to many, many more years with you my sweet baby! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment