Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Which Side Are You Standing On?

I'm standing on the side of LOVE!
Imagine what this world would be like
if we approached every situation with love first!
Goodbye road rage!
Goodbye bullying and relational aggression!
Goodbye impatiently waiting in line, in traffic, at the doctor's office!
Goodbye jealousy, hatred, gossip, selfishness!
When we stand on the side of LOVE,
we react to everything differently.

Better, smarter, safer, kinder.

So the next time you feel your temper rising,
you feel yourself getting agitated, or annoyed or mad,
ask yourself "is this negativity really worth it?"
and then ask, "how can I approach this situation with love?"

BE LOVE!
(I love that this banner hangs outside my daughter's preschool!)
(For more on being LOVE check out Jason Mraz - master muscian and awesome activist.)

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! Immediately made me smile :D

    I'm standing with you on the side of LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... I shared your photo today and have made it my FB profile pic :)... Everyone LOVES it... thank you SO much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete